Apple used to only allow virtualization with the server version of OS X.  The
last version that had that restriction was 10.6.  With 10.7 and up you can
legally run them in a virtual machine.  I’m not sure about Parallels, but
VMware Fusion supports 10.7 and up, with the standard installer.  Just for fun,
I just created a 10.7 (Lion) virtual machine.

On 9/21/16, 5:04 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Douglas von Roeder"