Hey all,

I am running my engineering company on Version 13.6 (Windows server and mostly
Windows clients, but with a couple of Mac clients, including myself).
Unfortunately, 13.6 running on MacOS 12 Sierra is unpredictably unstable.  It
is frustrating because it is almost useable, but will occasionally just quit.
I can relaunch and do exactly the same thing that I was previously doing and it
works just fine.  I have not been able to come up with any way to predict when
it will go away, it just does.  Sucks!

Ed Glassgow
glass...@pcisys.net

On 9/21/16, 12:13 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Douglas von Roeder"