What I did to solve this problem is to but VM ware (You can use parallels) and
install 10.6.8 server. Cost was about 20 bucks). I believe newer versions of OS
can be virtualized without using server but do not know how.

I am running 10.11.6 on my laptop and VM works great

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com