I think you start off with:

1.  4D.app : Contents : Plugins : Internet Commands.bundle

2.  MyFolder : MyStructure.4DC
     MyFolder : Plugins : [empty or non-existent]

3.  4D Server.app : Contents : Plugins : [empty]

Then, depending on how you Build it copies from 1 or 2 to automatically
populate 3.

We use BUILD APPLICATION:
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.1/BUILD-APPLICATION.301-2686322.en.html
<http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.1/BUILD-APPLICATION.301-2686322.en.html>
and it copies from 1 to 3.

To test you could manually copy from 1 to 3, again by right-click on 4D to Show
Contents, and double-click on Contents, Plugins (expanding folders in detail
view may not work as expected inside a Package).  If they are the same version
(15.2?) then 1 should be the right one for 3.  Hope that's not too cryptic. :)