> Le 26 févr. 2017 à 11:42, David Adams via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a
> écrit :

> Your English is fine and your ideas are typiclaly really good.

Thanks  :-)

> I My French is limited to
> La chat est sur la table
>        and
>       Où les oiseaux?

I guess birds are in the cat's stomach. Mother nature's law is terrible.

> I'm sure that the forums can be improved.

Of course!

Coming from nug and it's french equivalent, first time I went on 4dbb and saw
the forumsssss page: 😱

For example a very simple enhancement would be one forum/one language (if we
put apart the very select partners' club). German and spanish people have that,
I've never heard one complaining. In english there is too much forums. And in
french, I suppose Napoleon's spirit was still alive as our flag was spread
everywhere. They reduced the number of forum recently: step by step…

--
Arnaud de Montard