> Le 26 févr. 2017 à 08:25, Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a
> écrit :
>
> [...] We complain about the forums and get
> told that we're just not doing it correctly. This has been going on for
> years. If it were actually true we would all be over on the forums because
> we're actually pretty smart and would figure out the forums are actually
> good[...]

I use this mailing list because I like to practice my poor english and most
english contributors are here, but if they were more on 4dbb I wouldn't. 4dbb
is made with 4d by 4d people: it's good for 4d-the-product we use. Censorship
is inconspicuous. I know some of the authors, I've seen once a small part of
the hidden part of the iceberg, I use it daily: despite many shortcomings, they
made a great job. IMHO.

--
Arnaud de Montard