Hi Rich, At this point, since we couldn't find consensus and since this
release was supposed to done last Fall and since I was informed that
noone has implemented or shown a need for the three clipboard
operations, I'm inclined to not hold up the release any further and
handle this in a follow-on release if a project comes along that needs
clipboard functionality and provides resource to drive the spec toward a
well thought out definition of the clipboard methods.

Pete