Hi Alex,

+/** This object is a details for a target object. */
+const WCHAR *const IA2_RELATION_DETAILS = L"details";

1. I think this is the wrong way around. "This" refers to the object we're pointing *from*. Target means the object we're pointing *at* (or *to*). Details means the object we're pointing *at* (the target) provides details for *this* object.

2. I think it'd be good to give a broader description here. I realise many of the other relations don't, but details versus describedBy needs some clarification and I think we should be providing more detail where possible anyway. Perhaps this:

"The target object provides the detailed, extended description for this object. It provides more detailed information than would normally be provided using the IA2_RELATION_DESCRIBED_BY relation. A common use for this relation is in digital publishing where an extended description needs to be conveyed in a book that requires structural markup or the embedding of other technology to provide illustrative content."

+/** The target object is a details for this object. */
+const WCHAR *const IA2_RELATION_DETAILS_FOR = L"detailsFor";

Perhaps this:

"This object provides the detailed, extended description for the target object. See IA2_RELATION_DETAILS."

+/** This object is an error for a target object. */
+const WCHAR *const IA2_RELATION_ERROR = L"error";

Again, I think these are the wrong way around. I suggest this:

"The target object is the error message for this object."

+/** The target object is an error for this object. */
+const WCHAR *const IA2_RELATION_ERROR_FOR = L"errorFor";

I suggest:

"This object is the error message for the target object."

On another note, is there any chance the Linux Foundation would let us develop IA2 on GitHub? Having to do code review by pasting into emails really sucks. Probably not worth the effort and controversy, but ... ug. :)

Thanks!

Jamie