Hi, Jamie.

Here's a changeset [1] for new relations (both direct and reverse for
aria-details and aria-errormessage). Please review it at your earliest
convenience.

Please object if you are not convinced that we have a valid use case for
each relation. I'll be happy to update the proposal.

Thanks!
Alex.

[1]
http://git.linuxfoundation.org/?p=a11y/ia2.git;a=commitdiff;h=249313d5742b188b17b766be7666f2a92854b013