When i questioned the issuing authority about the validity he said
that for other disabilities like oh, and hh. it is five years from the
date of issuing the smart card. but for visually impaired it is five
years from the date of concession cirtificate when i questioned him
again and again he said that "if anyone donate an eye you can retain
sight." i was shocked by that reply.

--
shankar d