Hi,
  please do not look for small benefits. you may need to face bigger
problems in future if, you hide your disability.
there is nothing rong in disclosing your disability.
you will be recognised with your character, atitude and your qualificationsa.
and all humanbeeings will have some diffect in there body. so, no need
to hide disability.
this is my opinion do not take it otherwise.

On 4/7/18, Alvesh Shokeen <alveshshok...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some time there are benefits of not disclosing the disability, and
> behaving as you were a sighted guy. For example, no one can cheat us
> if he is not getting the clue that I am a vision impaired guy, and
> people will not ask unnecessary questions!
> As I have faced some aukward situations, asking for help people asked
> me uncumfirtable questions, like your eyes are looking quite ok, are
> you telling lie? How much can you see, can you identify which colour
> shirt I am wearing? can you see the girls coming and going? Therefore
> I deliberetly avoid to disclose my disability to avoid these
> unwelcomed and aukward situations. But I can say, I am losing more by
> hiding my disability, as people don't get the clue what kind of help I
> require? And people think I am avoiding them by not greeding them with
> hi and goodmorning etc. The other embarrassing situation I face at the
> time of shaking the hands meeting someone. As sometime I can not
> figure out that he has raised his hand to shake?
> And also I am not visually impaired for long, I have a hard time to
> distinguish the people by their voice. By the way, guide me for
> getting good  counseling material to learn with my disability.
>
> On 4/6/18, Sandeep Singh <sandeepsingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And believe me, friend, George sir is a most respected personality
>> applauded by all sections of the society despite his blindness. We
>> have lots of people on our list, Ms Kanchan and Ms Priti, Mr Pranay
>> and Mr Prashant, and so many veterans and youngsters who have a
>> special place in the society and are loved and respected by all. You
>> are a capable person, don't hide your disability, sensitize people
>> instead. I recently organized a program where I asked a young lady
>> doing Engineering to wear a blindfold and identify currency notes. I
>> asked people to do activities pretending they were disabled of some
>> kind and they understood how much we can do despite our physical
>> limitations.
>> So, go ahead and enjoy life, don't mind those who don't accept you,
>> make merry with those who accept you and love you.
>> Best regards
>> Sandeep
>>
>> On 4/6/18, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>>> I have been through the same situation. Thought the World would reject
>>> me.
>>> Life was lived under great tension. But friend, the day I stopped
>>> pretending, I discovered a whole new life of freedom and fun. Life is
>>> determined by who you are, what you think and how you carry yourself. It
>>> becomes very dangerous when you try to mould your life basis the World's
>>> expectation of you. So "Stop pretending and start living."

[Sincerely,]
Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha,
cuttack
B.A,LL.B
PH: +919000963966>+918688071288
mail ID: