Hey Alvesh
I can understand your situation. But just think that whatever has happened or
whatever is happening, is happening for a reason, for your good rather. Be
positive, think positively. That will easen your situation. Being negative will
only worsen it.
This is the reason why we call life a roller coaster ride. There are highs and
lows and you should enjoy every bit of it.
And the things that you want to do, those you can still do. Going to market and
enjoying with friends, you can do that, why not. Just keep smiling :)

And the books if you want to read, read a book named “The Power of your
Subconscious Mind”. If you don’t find the pdf, let me know I’ll share that with
you

Best Regards
Simran Chawla

Sent from my iPhone