From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of bhawani shankar
verma
Sent: 26 March 2012 07:41
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] levy or processing fee is being charged by payment gateway

OTP is only for IVRS system. not for online transaction. for online
transaction you have to registered your credit card with visa. your bank's
website should have a specific link to connect you to that registration
page. if your card is not verified with visa or master, you can not make
online payment through your credit card.