AD subnets have nothing to do with how the WAN is actually routed. All they do
is link an IP address to a site. If you don't have a blanket subnet as a last
resort your DCs start filling their event logs with events about how clients
are connecting from unknown subnets.

So what you do is you take your hub datacenter(s) and associate large supernets
with the site objects (as big as 10.0.0.0/8 if appropriate). Then you associate
the actual subnets with the sites where they're physically located.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

c - 312.731.3132