From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Overlapping AD Subnet Boundaries

hello,

just to stop the troll...
Do you understand my others post about your network ?
Is you DC set up on its network interface with a 255.255.0.0 netmask ?

Your setup will work fine from an AD point of view (dssite.msc) , but not an IP
routing point of view if you are really using a 255.255.0.0

Regards,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com