From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:57 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] SBS migration (was SBS Server Question)

Transition pack or www.sbsmigration.com

Transition pack is the best way however lets you keep the Remote web workplace and monitoring email even after you break away from SBSland.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

OK, since the topic came up:  I'm trying to figure out how to migrate off
SBS2003.

Scenario is a recent acquisition where we want to migrate from company SBS to
corporate AD (standard 2003 domain).  Trusts are out.  Hack is both dangerous
and illegal.

MS offers a Transition Pack (for a cost) to upgrade the SBS2003 to normal AD.
Is there any other way?  LDIF export?

Thanks, AL

Al Maurer Service Manager, Naming and Authentication Services IT | Information Technology Agilent Technologies (719) 590-2639; Telnet 590-2639 http://activedirectory.it.agilent.com ---------------------------------------------- "Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war" - Anthony, in Julius Caesar III i.