Oops. I forgot a few words: "...can coexist *using autodiscovery."*
**
-H

On 12/12/06, Harvey Kamangwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"If a Vista KMS client contacts a beta KMS host, the client will receive
an "invalid version" error and will proceed to try another KMS from the list
provided by DNS."

This is good information, Rich; I hadn't seen this before. It means that
beta and production KMS infrastructures can coexist. Thanks for posting.

- Harvey