From: bounce-120803492-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120803492-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Kleine, Todd
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:06 PM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] HR Checks

All,

Good morning from Chicago!

Is anyone willing to share policies on the following topics:

*         Reference Checks

*         Education Verifications

*         Criminal Background Checks

Thanks!
-Todd & Sara
Todd D. Kleine, PMP, CRM | Director of Records & Policy Management
Adjunct Faculty, School of Accountancy & MIS - Driehaus College of Business
55 East Jackson Boulevard, Suite 850 Chicago, IL 60604
* (312) 362-7126|6 (312) 362-6606 | * tkle...@depaul.edu|*
rm.depaul.edu<http://rm.depaul.edu/>

[smallogo]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and may be protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy
Act or other Federal/State laws.  It is intended solely for the use of the
named addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, or use this e-mail, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it
from your system.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).