Hello Todd,

Our local information on background checks can be found here:

http://www-hr.ucsd.edu/~qwl/policies/pdf/sp21.pdf

The main UC systemwide information is here:

http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4010394/PPSM-21

I hope this information and context assists.

Kind regards,

Peter

[cid:image003.png@01CF181A.FE5AE5E0]
Peter Newman
Campus Policy Coordinator, Policy & Records
Administration<http://rmp.ucsd.edu/policy-records/index.html>
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0014 La Jolla, CA 92093-0014
Office: 858 534 3395

This message is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, distribute or copy this
email.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system.