Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the group, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
I've also been getting a chuckle out of this thread because I have been
applying for new positions constantly for the last few months, and every
time a new email pops up with the word "reference checks" or "verification"
I think, "Oh! Excellent! Someone is interested! ....No, wait, it's that
policy thread..." LOL. :)

I look forward to learning more and "meeting" all of you in the ACUPA
community!

Stacy Nykorchuk