MyDVD has to be the most perfect idiot-proof authorware.  Me like it
much.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Stokes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AP] AVI-to-DVD Authoring
 
I would love to buy Encore, but too expensive for me right now.


I have used SONIC MyDVD for the past couple of years with no problems.

I just upgraded to their latest version.   You can buy it and download
it
immediately for about $100.

Great product.









I have the same problem. I just upgraded from Roxio Easy CD/DVD Creator
version 6 to the new Roxio Easy Media Creator version 7. When I try to
preview the DVD before burning it, the movie looks all "jerky" and
"blocky"
(those ARE technical terms, right?)  :)  Anyway, has anyone found a
reasonably priced DVD authoring program that will give good quality? I
know,
I'm probably expecting too much, you get what you pay for, etc., but
since
this is only a hobby for me, I don't want to spend a fortune. I guess I
could just go back to the old version 6, but I was having a few glitches
with that one too. Also, any feedback on Nero vs Roxio for authoring?
It's
frustrating when I finally get what for me is a "great" movie, only to
have
the quality be so poor when I author it for DVD. Thanks!
Jean




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to