Best bet I guess would be to use encore - you can set the end action of 
individual files in that - thus x.mpeg can have an "end action" of going 
back to the beginning of X.mpeg

Matt

Dave wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I want to loop a DVD so it will play continually for a kiosk sort
> display.  I read Adobe Premier Pro can do this, and I've also been
> looking at Sonic DvDIt or Sonic Reel DVD.  At this point I'm not doing
> anything special with DVD publishing, I just want it to look.
>
> Any thoughts as where I can do this or what I need to get?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>     *  Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere
>       <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere>" on the web.
>        
>     *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>        
>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>--
>This email has been verified as Virus free
>Virus Protection and more available at http://www.plus.net
>  
>
>
> --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses for your protection] 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to