Thanks - I'll probably do that then, since it's a upgrade to that 
from Premire Pro.  Hopefully that will also do some faster encoding 
for me as well!


--- In [email protected], Glen Tubbesing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> In Premiere Pro, click on the timeline window to make it active, 
then go 
> File->Export->Export to DVD.  On the first tab of the window that 
pops 
> up is a box labeled "Loop Playback."  Check that box, choose your 
> compression options, and then burn your DVD.  When you put it in a 
DVD 
> player, it will start immediately, without any interfering menu, 
and 
> loop continuously.
> 
> Glen in Vegas
> 
> 
> Dave wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > 
> > I want to loop a DVD so it will play continually for a kiosk 
sort 
> > display.  I read Adobe Premier Pro can do this, and I've also 
been 
> > looking at Sonic DvDIt or Sonic Reel DVD.  At this point I'm not 
doing 
> > anything special with DVD publishing, I just want it to look.
> > 
> > Any thoughts as where I can do this or what I need to get?
> > 
> > Thanks,
> > 
> > Dave
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to