Hi,
I need to capture VHS footage in order to start a project with Adobe Premier. I 
heard the best capture option is AVI. But this format takes (uncompressed) 
almost 1Gigbyte per minute, regardless of the capture software I use. 

¿How can I capture in AVI without consuming 1GB per minute?

Yeah, the answer is obvious: I should use a Codec. However, I tried a lot and 
they do reduce the size, but the final quality is poor (and quality is the 
reason why I want to capture in AVI and not in MPG 2).

So, maybe my question should be: ¿does anybody know a codec that allows to 
capture in AVI format with a quality equal or higher than MPG 2?

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastián Masana
Argentina.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to