JVC makes a nice unit for this:

http://pro.jvc.com/prof/attributes/press_res.jsp?model_id=MDL101546&feature_id=08

It also supports HD playback using red laser discs.  They have the regular 
MPEG CODEC as well as DiVX HD and WMV-HD.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Dave wrote:

> Hey all,
> 
> I want to loop a DVD so it will play continually for a kiosk sort 
> display.  I read Adobe Premier Pro can do this, and I've also been 
> looking at Sonic DvDIt or Sonic Reel DVD.  At this point I'm not doing 
> anything special with DVD publishing, I just want it to look.
> 
> Any thoughts as where I can do this or what I need to get?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Dave
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to