Try to make a DVD with Encore. Then, as a property of the clip,  set the "end 
action" to go to the beginning of the same clip.
As this, you make a continuosly playback DVD


Claudio (.ar)


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Dave 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:36 AM
  Subject: [AP] What can I use to loop a DVD for a kiosk?


  Hey all,

  I want to loop a DVD so it will play continually for a kiosk sort 
  display.  I read Adobe Premier Pro can do this, and I've also been 
  looking at Sonic DvDIt or Sonic Reel DVD.  At this point I'm not doing 
  anything special with DVD publishing, I just want it to look.

  Any thoughts as where I can do this or what I need to get?

  Thanks,

  Dave






------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    a..  Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
      
    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to