In most authoring programs you have the ability to set an END ACTION for the
timeline, in order to get a DVD to loop playback the END ACTION would be set
to Chapter 1 at the beginning of the timeline. That when the playback gets
to the end it automatically starts over again at Chapter 1 of the timeline.
Adobe Encore does this fine. I have tried several authoring softwares in the
past and have been most pleased with the results from Encore. Download a
free 30 day trial from the Adobe website and give it a try. And yes Premiere
Pro 2.0 has this type of Authoring built in, so for simple DVD projects  it
can do the authoring without a stand alone authoring software.
Regards,
Richard Peoples

> Hey all,
>
> I want to loop a DVD so it will play continually for a kiosk sort
> display.  I read Adobe Premier Pro can do this, and I've also been
> looking at Sonic DvDIt or Sonic Reel DVD.  At this point I'm not doing
> anything special with DVD publishing, I just want it to look.
>
> Any thoughts as where I can do this or what I need to get?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to