Discounted net present value of future easement payments is an easy figure to
come up with.  Then cut it in half and offer it as a one time payment for a
“perpetual easement that runs with the land”.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 10:01 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] acquiring tower from American Tower

I have done this a few times. I have had some success converting annual leases
to one time easement payments. If you would like to discuss give me a shout. I
have done both ways. Taking ownership of an abandoned tower from a landowner,
buying a tower cheap and renegotiating land lease, I even got paid to take a
tower once.