Yeah, dropping the handhole would have been the deal breaker.

ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
None have applied. One close to 40 claimed to be a diesel mechanic etc etc. He got here and he could not even diagnose trailer lights properly, nor could he back up a truck connected to a trailer. Then he got into a fist fight with another employee and dropped a handhole on a guy in the ditch... He had the look of a tweaker to me.
*From:* Ken Hohhof
*Sent:* Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:29 PM
*To:* 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Assessing life skills

Article in paper today says 50 and even 40 year olds are having trouble finding jobs despite being qualified. The phone interview goes fine, but at the in person interview they see how old the candidate is and they want someone younger.

Maybe an opportunity to hire those over-the-hill 40-somethings.