Eagle Scouts, hams, farm kids, vets.  All good indicators.

From: Sean Heskett
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:47 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Assessing life skills

the other issue we've had with military personnel is that in the military their
boss is on a need to know basis (and therefore they don't always need to know
stuff) because telling their boss something will sometimes land someone in hot
water so it's just best not to tell anyone.  no one wants their superior to
suffer the wrath of the general etc.  well, outside of the military that's a
huge issue because sometimes they will hide really important info from you
because they didn't want to inconvenience you with the truth which could cause
problems...not realizing that withholding such information actually caused
bigger problems.  it's a hard habit to break them of.

don't get me wrong, they are hard workers and will do just about anything you
command them to do, but sometimes they'll leave you in the dark thinking they
are doing you a favor.

some of our best employees have been eagle scouts

2 cents

-sean