An ice storm knocks the power line going to this tower site down.  I need
batteries until power is restored then I revert back to AC when power is
restored and also trickle charge batteries.  I also typically have a
packetflux site monitor polled every five minutes giving me reports on
battery voltage etc.

It used to be most our stuff was 24 volt and we used DRP-240-24 - power
supply and DR-UPS40 to connect to batteries.  Now most our stuff is PMP450i
or better and we need mostly 48+ volts.  We have have been doing DC to DC
to get the 48-55 volts but that is starting to seem very inefficient.