The only two times an electricial has been out he couldnt find anything, I
dont know what he did. My guess is its probably overloaded or poor ground,
none of them have reversed neutral and ground, we plug that little tester
in at each site. I never have measured the difference between the two. But
we are primarily at grain legs so I assume old motor windings and rusted
out conduit dont help matters.
As long as AVR trim and boost are working, our gear is good to go. We do
have to set the sensitivity to low at all our sites to keep them from
trimming and boosting all day, but as long as we dont see awful extended
freezes like last year, and this year is shaping up to be, we see 4-5 years
per battery. Though last year we lost most of our APCs because the
batteries swelled when they froze to the point they must have broken some
of the electronics when the bent the APC frame.

Not to swipe a thread, but is anybody here using APC XL series and pulling
the internal battery and only using a third party heavy duty battery? APCs
industrial/extreme temp batteries are stupid priced

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you