What about if you use their adapter kit (the one that also converts to dual
slant)?

I’m guessing my RF Armor radio shields are scrap though?

From: Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 11:38 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AF5 vs AF5X

Actually, they will slide right onto the Rocket dish if you only use the top
two pins.

They won't directly bolt on to the old dishes due to the GPS connector being in
the way, but you can use them on any antenna you want. There's nothing
proprietary about them. Just need pigtails and a method of mounting.

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com