Just looked it up.  Only refers to point-to-point mode that antenna gain must
be 33dBi and beam width narrower than 3.5 degrees.

Section 15.249

But the limited EIRP makes the band unattractive for PtMP realistically.  60GHz
is more likely to happen for small cell backhaul in my opinion.

Daniel White - Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com <mailto:daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com>