As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my LTE app to check my signal. I needed to upload some readings. It told me I was connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to 2695Mhz range off a Sprint tower. Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz band.....I didn't know that band was in us for LTE
- [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Jaime Solorza
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Patrick Leary
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Patrick Leary
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Jaime Solorza
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Chuck McCown
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Bill Prince
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Rick Harnish
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Mike Hammett
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Mike Hammett
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Bill Prince
- Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Mike Hammett
