That's the band that Sprint broadband was using in the early 2000s. They sold it to Clearwire for their failed WiMax deployment, then got it back when Clear went toes up.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 8/27/2015 8:29 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Sprint is the only one using it. Not sure if they bought it or not. Old MDS frequencies. What did clearwire have? I wonder if this is the same thing?
*From:* Jaime Solorza <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:23 AM
*To:* Animal Farm <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman

As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my LTE app to check my signal. I needed to upload some readings. It told me I was connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to 2695Mhz range off a Sprint tower. Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz band.....I didn't know that band was in us for LTE


Reply via email to