Not entirely true Chuck, but close.  There are other operators using BRS, such 
as American Wireless in southern Utah, SpeedConnect, Commspeed, WatchTV and 
others.  Sprint holds the majority of the BRS licenses though.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish
Broadband Consultant & Industry Analyst
260-307-4000 cell
Skype: rick.harnish.​
Twitter: @rharnish


From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:30 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman

Sprint is the only one using it.  Not sure if they bought it or not.  Old MDS 
frequencies.  What did clearwire have?  I wonder if this is the same thing?

From: Jaime Solorza<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:23 AM
To: Animal Farm<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman


As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my LTE 
app to check my signal.  I needed to upload some readings.   It told me I was 
connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to 2695Mhz range 
off a Sprint tower.  Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz band.....I didn't know 
that band was in us for LTE

Reply via email to