Also, Sprint owned less than 50% of shares only for a short while. 



----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 
http://www.ics-il.com 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:03:30 PM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman 

Interesting. Like they knew it was going to fail from the beginning.... 

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> 
On 8/27/2015 10:00 AM, Mike Hammett wrote: 



They didn't sell it to Clear, that was their investment into Clear. Sprint put 
in their spectrum, while Intel, cable companies, etc. put in money. 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 
http://www.ics-il.com 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:04:25 AM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman 

That's the band that Sprint broadband was using in the early 2000s. They sold 
it to Clearwire for their failed WiMax deployment, then got it back when Clear 
went toes up. 

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> 
On 8/27/2015 8:29 AM, Chuck McCown wrote: 

<blockquote>



Sprint is the only one using it. Not sure if they bought it or not. Old MDS 
frequencies. What did clearwire have? I wonder if this is the same thing? 




From: Jaime Solorza 
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:23 AM 
To: Animal Farm 
Subject: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman 


As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my LTE 
app to check my signal. I needed to upload some readings. It told me I was 
connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to 2695Mhz range 
off a Sprint tower. Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz band.....I didn't know 
that band was in us for LTE 




</blockquote>


Reply via email to