3GPP… Patrick Leary, Telrad 727-501-3735
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Patrick Leary Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:26 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman Of course it is Jaime. That’s a BRS (or maybe a sub-leased EBS) band listed by 3GP as LTE band 41. We’ve been selling LTE base stations for that band too. Patrick Leary, Telrad 727-501-3735 From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:23 AM To: Animal Farm <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my LTE app to check my signal. I needed to upload some readings. It told me I was connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to 2695Mhz range off a Sprint tower. Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz band.....I didn't know that band was in us for LTE ************************************************************************************ This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses. ************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************ This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses. ************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************ This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses. ************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************ This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses. ************************************************************************************
