Interesting.     I didn't think my phone used those bands.   What will they
think of next?
On Aug 27, 2015 9:27 AM, "Patrick Leary" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Of course it is Jaime. That’s a BRS (or maybe a sub-leased EBS) band
> listed by 3GP as LTE band 41. We’ve been selling LTE base stations for that
> band too.
>
>
>
> Patrick Leary, Telrad
>
> 727-501-3735
>
>
>
> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jaime Solorza
> *Sent:* Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:23 AM
> *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* [AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman
>
>
>
> As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my
> LTE app to check my signal.  I needed to upload some readings.   It told me
> I was connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to
> 2695Mhz range off a Sprint tower.  Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz
> band.....I didn't know that band was in us for LTE
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer
> viruses.
>
> ************************************************************************************
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer
> viruses.
>
> ************************************************************************************
>
>

Reply via email to