Sprint
On Aug 27, 2015 10:59 AM, "Mike Hammett" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sprint's 2.5 GHz is B41, though it looks like B7 is in that same frequency
> space. Who's your carrier?
>
> Sprint's bands are B25 (1900), B26 (850) and B41 (2500).
>
>
>
> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com
>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]>
> *To: *"Animal Farm" <[email protected]>
> *Sent: *Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:23:21 AM
> *Subject: *[AFMUG] Riddle me this Batman
>
> As we drove into Amarillo from Borger yesterday afternoon I was using my
> LTE app to check my signal.  I needed to upload some readings.   It told me
> I was connected in some band 7 or something like that in the 2490 to
> 2695Mhz range off a Sprint tower.  Normally my LTE is in the 1.9Ghz
> band.....I didn't know that band was in us for LTE
>
>

Reply via email to