That kind of sucks having to wire it wrong =(

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Craig House <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I have ePMP radios running on Netonix  switches with no problem and in
> most cases I do switch the blues and the Browns but I have had occasions
> where I forgot to switch it and they run fine on a standard microtech were
> ubiquity pin out but they or 24 V
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 7, 2015, at 12:48, Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> I thought Netonix could simply swap the polarity?
>
> The pinout is the same, but blue/brown is hot/neutral for Ubnt/Mikrotik
>
> brown/blue is hot/neutral for Motorola/Trango/Cambium
>
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Darin Steffl <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> We're going to power some ePMP GPS AP's with a Netonix switch. I
>> understand I can power them with either 24V or 48V but the pinout is
>> different than standard Ubiquiti passive POE that we're used to.
>>
>> Which color wires do we swap on one side of the cable termination to
>> properly power the ePMP GPS AP's? I found online possibly we swap the blue
>> and brown pairs but just want to double check here.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Darin Steffl
>> Minnesota WiFi
>> www.mnwifi.com
>> 507-634-WiFi
>> <http://www.facebook.com/minnesotawifi> Like us on Facebook
>> <http://www.facebook.com/minnesotawifi>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to