Don’t worry, it is till the sober part of the day...

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 11:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Guns etc

Yeah, stop that, you’re scaring me.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 12:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com

I just want everyone to note that I was the adult this time

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Agreed, it's been a fun discussion, but it would be best to stop before we go
too far and people start leaving the list. Perhaps we should have another list
for some of these off topic discussions...

  And on that note, I'll shut up.

  On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:01 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm