I have two friend who are Conservative GOP lackeys who make allot of noise
about Reagan and yet I refute them with facts...not Fox TV idea of
facts....verifiable historical facts.....
What you stated about Reagan is correct....I didn't agree with him on all
issues just like I don't agree with President Obama.   Nixon was one of our
smartest presidents especially in dealing with Chinese and on foreign
policy but also a dishonest leader and vindictive.  We were politically
aware in late 60s and 70 s.   Remember Vietnam War was ongoing, Johnson's
Great Society plans getting speed along
with civil rights changes.  I was there.....these friends always knock
Clintons presidency but even when i told them he left a budget deficit by
changing Reagan era

Jaime Solorza