F=ma? I have no doubt a big ass drill bit going 60MPH could penetrate someone's skull.

On 9/29/2016 11:52 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:

Put the drill at 88fps and 35lbs. Cloth seat.

On Sep 29, 2016 11:44 AM, "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Can't put more into it than it has to begin with. If the truck is
    going 88 fps, and runs into an impenetrable barrier (brick wall
    would be close), and "instantly" stopped. The drill bit "might"
    continue at that 88 fps. It can't go faster than that.

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>