Don't ever read /r/the_Donald on reddit

Its a cesspool of conspiracy theory, racism, bigotry, sexism,
beyond-remotely-normal preppers, and in general just the worst of humanity.
It's  /b/ (4chan) on pcp. There's no rational thought there, no moderates,
just a frenzy of insanity spouting violent revolution should Trump lose.
"If he wins, we beat the system! Make America Great Again! If he loses, it
was all rigged!"

I've never seen anything like this. I can only imagine this is what the
fervor was when Hitler was rising to power. Mind you, I'm not calling Trump
Hitler - just comparing the environment.

I know plenty of rational people out there who will be voting for Trump.
That is their American right! What's going on in that subreddit and across
the nation in various enclaves though is downright terrifying.