You don't see that in /r/Hillary , /r/politics, etc.

There are 230,000 REGISTERED in /r/the_Donald , not just viewers and
occasional commenters. All moderates were expelled about 6 months back. If
you don't have blind devotion, then you are a "cuck", and they will
threaten and sometimes "dox" you. It's insanity.