From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 9:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at
his rallies

Naah, the left goes to fb live, twitter, YouTube in a pinch, they're all about
immediate gratification

On Oct 15, 2016 9:48 PM, "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com
<mailto:j...@kyneticwifi.com> > wrote:

You don't see that in /r/Hillary , /r/politics, etc.

There are 230,000 REGISTERED in /r/the_Donald , not just viewers and occasional
commenters. All moderates were expelled about 6 months back. If you don't have
blind devotion, then you are a "cuck", and they will threaten and sometimes
"dox" you. It's insanity.

On Oct 15, 2016 9:14 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com