It's the same on the left threatening assassinations should they win. We
are all Internet pimps here, we push the product that facilitates this
rhetoric getting a voice. It's a very minimum number on either side, but
our main hoe makes it seem like more

On Oct 15, 2016 8:48 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

Meanwhile in Germany:

*http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump/ist-trump-ein-sexmonster-48280890.bild.html*
<http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump/ist-trump-ein-sexmonster-48280890.bild.html>

And the guy who managed John McCain’s campaign writes that after the
election:

“I think what you’re gonna see is Steve Bannon monetizing 30 percent of the
electorate into a UKIP-style movement and a billion-dollar media business.”

*http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/14/13272322/republicans-after-trump-alt-right*
<http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/14/13272322/republicans-after-trump-alt-right>

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com <af-boun...@afmug.com>] On Behalf Of
Josh Reynolds

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:46 PM

To: af@afmug.com

Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination
at his rallies

Don't ever read /r/the_Donald on reddit

Its a cesspool of conspiracy theory, racism, bigotry, sexism,
beyond-remotely-normal preppers, and in general just the worst of humanity.
It's  /b/ (4chan) on pcp. There's no rational thought there, no moderates,
just a frenzy of insanity spouting violent revolution should Trump lose.
"If he wins, we beat the system! Make America Great Again! If he loses, it
was all rigged!"

I've never seen anything like this. I can only imagine this is what the
fervor was when Hitler was rising to power. Mind you, I'm not calling Trump
Hitler - just comparing the environment.

I know plenty of rational people out there who will be voting for Trump.
That is their American right! What's going on in that subreddit and across
the nation in various enclaves though is downright terrifying.

On Oct 15, 2016 7:34 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com