Meanwhile in Germany:

And the guy who managed John McCain’s campaign writes that after the election:

“I think what you’re gonna see is Steve Bannon monetizing 30 percent of the
electorate into a UKIP-style movement and a billion-dollar media business.”

From: Af [] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at
his rallies

Don't ever read /r/the_Donald on reddit
Its a cesspool of conspiracy theory, racism, bigotry, sexism,
beyond-remotely-normal preppers, and in general just the worst of humanity.
It's  /b/ (4chan) on pcp. There's no rational thought there, no moderates, just
a frenzy of insanity spouting violent revolution should Trump lose. "If he
wins, we beat the system! Make America Great Again! If he loses, it was all
I've never seen anything like this. I can only imagine this is what the fervor
was when Hitler was rising to power. Mind you, I'm not calling Trump Hitler -
just comparing the environment.
I know plenty of rational people out there who will be voting for Trump. That
is their American right! What's going on in that subreddit and across the
nation in various enclaves though is downright terrifying.

On Oct 15, 2016 7:34 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <>
How do you cure stupidity?   Wow, wow, wow...
Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies